Monday, November 9, 2009





Here's what we did for Halloween this year. The first projects are for dd's class and then the play doh containers are for ds's. Ani helped stamp, colour and cut out the pieces for hers - what an awesome little stamper she is! Raif wasn't AS helpful with the things for his friends. He was more "I WANT NEW PLAY DOH - WAAAAAH!!!" but he helped stuff the bags with no trouble.

Slowly but surely catching up!

I decided to stop listing every single thing I use in every single project. If you would like a 'recipe' for something I post, just drop me a message or leave me a comment and I'll send it to you. I don't get too many requests for this info, and it keeps me from posting some times, not wanting to take the time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Made by You Monday at Skip to My Lou