Monday, January 5, 2009

New(ish) digi layouts


Man am I tired today! Maybe I should have chosen "go to bed at a reasonable time" as my word for the year. Too many words, I suppose.

I'm trying to catch up and post some layouts I did over the holidays. I didn't get much scrapping done so there isn't that much catching up to do!

These two are done with Sue Wood's mini kit called "Poppy Fields." I love the contrast between the sky blues and deep reds in the poppies. You can find it at Bouquet of Pixels HERE It worked so well for some snaps from Ani's 4th birthday party - and it really saved me some time since those gorgeous frames came with the kit.

1 comment:

Erika H. said...

Kirsten, both layouts are just fabulous. I love, love, love the colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Made by You Monday at Skip to My Lou