Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Dark Thank you's
I made a few thank you cards in black & white recently, so I thought I'd blog 'em!
They use Graveyard Gala, Of the Earth (Hostess Set) and an old Mini Catalogue set called Essence of Love. This is a set I don't think I'll ever get tired of. Even though there's not too much flexibility with the image, but it's just such a fascinating, tangled image - I just love it.
I used Whisper White and Basic Black cardstock, Basic Black gros grain ribbon and Night & Day Designer Series Paper. I really enjoy the dark feel of these cards.
- ► 2010 (16)
- Utterly random cuteness... Honestly, I have NO i...
- Deals of the Week There are some GREAT d...
- Staff appreciation - I inherited it, but I'm glad ...
- Dark Thank you's
- SO, these are the projects we did in a class in Se...
- So here is the final card - I only made 25 (was pr...
- So, here are a couple of mock-ups for 'the' cards ...
- ▼ October (7)