Thursday, October 1, 2009

So, here are a couple of mock-ups for 'the' cards (Party invitations! Yay for my FAVourite kind of party! Halloween!!!!) They are all basically the same - but I need some guidance.
They are all on Basic Grey cardstock, using the Graveyard Gala stamp set. I masked out the date/time/place section on the stamp and stamped a name with some acrylic stamps in the middle - is that too much? Is there something else I should put on the headstone instead? Anyhoo, I used some Night and Day Designer paper on two of them but not the third and either Basic Black or Pumpkin Pie gros grain ribbon (which one do you like better?) On the inside is a small tag from "Eat, Drink and be Scary" and the little spider of course...The info about the party will be printed ('puter) on Whisper White cardstock and stuck inside the card.

I think I can safely say the Designer paper needs to stay...and that I'll stamp the crows closer to the headstone (as in the third card)...AND I won't muck up the name either (pay no attention to the apparently drunken stamper in the corner!) But, I have for thee these questions three...

question the first: Black or orange ribbon?
#2: Name or something else on the stone?
and #3: tag or no tag on the inside?

Am I on the right track here?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Made by You Monday at Skip to My Lou