Thursday, August 19, 2010

Owl things

Hi there!

So, here's that project I was so excited about the other day. I just love this new owl punch - isn't he adorable?

I used the LAST of those tins I got on clearance from Stampin' Up! over a year ago. They're really cute - isn't it hard to use things that have potential, even when you got them to use??? Anyway...


I keep a 'shopping book' at all times. In it are my lists - groceries, kids stuff, house stuff... I also like to keep my coupons and other reminders in the same place - this tin is just perfect for that!


Here it is, open, with the pad removed. I put magnet strips on the back of the pad so it can be 
removed but still stay in the tin. It's made using the Hostess level 1 gift paper stack.
And here it is with a matching notebook! I love this - just grab any old dollar-for-four-notebook, stick some Designer Series Paper and 'bellies on it and it's FABulous! :o)

We covered small mechanical pencils with matching DSP and attached them to the pad holder with the new In Colour twill tape. I used an item from the upcoming Mini Catalogue - a dry adhesive that comes in SHEETS for use with the Big Shot. Wait till you see this stuff - it's like Sticky Strip in 12x12 sheets!! LOVE it.

Fun stuff! I love club nights!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Made by You Monday at Skip to My Lou