Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A little pink & brown....


Here is a picture of a wooden block menu card holder - why I didn't put a menu card in the picture, I don't know...
Next, cupcake picks...
And here are a few more! (I thought I had made 100, but I forgot they're double-sided - so that's only 50!)

And here's the thing I need an opinion on...
One brad? three? bow? no bow? tags? hearts?
Assorted?
What do you think?
By the way, sorry the colours are so hideous looking. We haven't had any sun for a few days and it's just not the same with a flash.

1 comment:

bethmason said...

The cupcake picks are so cute! I can't wait to get a picture with them on the cupcakes! And I'm happy there are only 50 so I don't have to make more cupcakes :D

As for your question about the menu cards, I think I like the bow only (spoken from a true minimalist, so you don't have to listen to me). Where did you get that cute wire holder thing? It's much nicer than my clothes pins! And I love what you did with the paper on the wooden block! You amaze me little sista! This is going to be so much fun!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Made by You Monday at Skip to My Lou