Tuesday, June 1, 2010

TWO nephews get married in the same summer - why am I not stamping?

:oD

So, I saw this card the other day that immediately made me think of my Nephew and Niece-in-law-to-be since they chose fuchsia and orange for their wedding colours... I would just LOVE to make more. They are REALLY SUPER QUICK to make, and very reasonably priced.

This is CASE'd almost exactly from THIS BLOG (Inking Out of the Box - Natasha is an awesome stamper!) so I can't take any credit whatsoever for the design. But it's such a fun card to work with.

Here I've made two different sized versions. The one on the left is a standard card A4 - 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" and fits in a standard envelope. The bottom part of the inside of the card would fit a photo trimmed down to 3 1/4" by 5 1/2." This leaves an area inside the card for text, measuring 5 1/2" by 4."

The one on the right is square, and measures just about 5 1/2" by 5 1/2" It fits a photo measuring 4 x 5 1/4".  A text area of 7" by 3 3/4" is under the yellow piece.

I'll send you an email with more details, sistah! Let me know what you think of these.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Made by You Monday at Skip to My Lou