Saturday, May 22, 2010

More Bella Bleu

First, here's the card I made to go with the Washer pendant. It uses the Three Little Words set. It's a nice design to use with Messages for Mom too.

Now, on the the 'ensemble' of hostess gifts, Mother's Day gifts and Admin Professionals day presents I made recently.

I find myself in possession of an inordinate amount of Bella Bleu Designer paper which, although lovely, isn't going to suit my summer projects... That being said, I appreciate the fact that it's made without any retiring colours, so it will continue to be a useful bunch of paper even into the next Catty season.

neway, here are a few things I made in April and May featuring this DP, Hodgepodge hardware, Build-a-brads, a few basic jewelry findings and plenty of Crystal Effects adhesive/lacquer.

These can be either pendants or a bookmarks...

This one was fun - I made it using Build A Brads, Night of Navy ink, Bella Toille Stamp, CE and some old brass jewelry findings I had. Pretty snazzy eh?
Whadda ya' think?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Made by You Monday at Skip to My Lou