Saturday, October 30, 2010

So, I got a new computer for my birthday, and frankly, I haven't 'moved in' yet. I use it all the time, but I haven't installed my photo editing software (or, pretty much ANY software...) and that's my latest excuse to have not been posting. I'm signed up for a couple of Christmas craft shows and I'm furiously crafting to get ready for those. I should have some things to post for ya' in the coming weeks.

Anyhoo, right now I have a couple of cute things for you. The first is this Handmade Holiday promotion that Stampin' Up! is running right now. There are a few bundles that they've priced at 20% off for your holiday crafting convenience! Click the picture below to find out more.



And next, I wanted to share a really cute project that SU! posted in the October newsletters. Really simple, really quick to make lots of - I think I might even CASE this one for the craft shows... Wouldn't it feel great to receive one of these? Wouldn't it be fun to give them?
click here to go to the store for supplies
Ok, so this is me, promising to start posting some of my OWN work soon... maybe even later today! ;o) Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Made by You Monday at Skip to My Lou