Tuesday, December 7, 2010

4 leaf clover MADNESS!

So, this is what we did last weekend, and one of the reasons I NEVER blog! 

My adorable child collected over 100 four leafed clovers, and we then made some into pendants. Here are some of the "Jumbo" pendants...




Here are some of the "Regular" ones...
Here's a close up of a few - as you can see, some of them are, well, more nicely preserved than others!
 
She did REALLY well too! She was an adorable salesperson. To be honest, she quickly tired of answering the same questions over and over again, and she looked for new and more interesting ways to interact with customers (like, talking to them from beneath the table, showing them her 'hideout' there, asking THEM prying questions...) She got to go home early. Both days. But my seven-year old clover magnate is well on her way to a big career in business. Hopefully I won't always have to be her manufacturing labour, but we'll take it all one step at a time. She's already making plans for what she'll do differently next year.

Sigh.
Oh, and by the way, I had a booth too. ;o)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Made by You Monday at Skip to My Lou