Thursday, December 10, 2009

Green Christmas

I thought it would be fun to post some of the GREEN things I've been doing. The first is a card made using the Snow Swirled stamp set and some Old Olive & Certainly Celery ink and cardstock.
Next is a tea bag holder that I think is just darling. I don't remember where I got the pattern from, it was so long ago! There are many tutorials floating around in cyberspace for them, made by much more experienced bloggers than I!
I love them for the times you want to give a little something more than a card, but not quite a present. You could put a little rhyme about having a cup of Christmas tea if you like. In this one I added a very nice bag of green tea with ginger - I love the clear packaging and silk tea bag. Trés elegant! Stamps: Patterned Pines, Sincere Salutations and Branch Out (love the tiny snowflakes in that one). Also used Whisper White and Old Olive cardstock, Petals a Plenty embossing folder, Old Olive Classic ink and Real Red Stampin' Write marker.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Made by You Monday at Skip to My Lou