Thursday, December 17, 2009

Non-Christmas


Here's a thank you card I made. I love this little bunny. If he ever retires I think I'll cry.


















And here's a birthday card. I absolutely LOVE how simple and sparkly this turned out. I'm sad you can't see the sparkles in the pictures, but believe me, it's very sweet.

Do you know what I love? Using retired stamps!!! It's so liberating. It feels so much like ME time and takes away the 'work' dimension completely. I love the retired stamps I've kept, and I feel that I'll never part with them. They're part of my 'Stampin' Family' and I could never give them away. I just treasure them! This is part of what I love about Rubbah! It seems like it could just last forever. Pulling out an oldie but goodie is so SATISFYING!

I challenge you to go find a lonely stamp and ink 'er up today!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Made by You Monday at Skip to My Lou