Friday, July 17, 2009

Birthday purses


Just a shot of the little birthday party invitations I made for Ani's upcoming 6th birthday party. The girls are going to a salon to get their nails and hair done - what an adventure THAT is sure to be!!
I used Whisper White, Pretty in Pink and Rose Red cardstock, Rose Red designer paper, Rose Red ink, Rhinestone brads, Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon, the Scalloped circle die and Texturz plates with the Big Shot for the little dots and Please Come and Upsy Daisy stamp sets.

I really need some work on using this camera!! I took this outside on a white cloth, with good indirect light. But it's so underexposed it's silly. I tried with automatic and manual settings but never got rid of the greyness. Eventually I just had to hand the durn things out so I couldn't just sit here trying... Ah, the new camera + bad photographer blues.... or, greys, as the case may be!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Made by You Monday at Skip to My Lou