Friday, July 31, 2009
Well, one of my clubs has already done these this month, but I had a request to get a sneak peek up BEFORE our class for a change, and I am happy to comply.
We're playing with ink this month - re-inkers and water, brayer and acetate, and bleach *(I hope it works this time! Note to self: do NOT rinse out the container just before adding the bleach to the paper towel inside!).
Later today (um, after our class!) I'll post the rest of the picture. ;)
- ► 2010 (16)
- sneak peek?
- Sigh. Ani's birthday is over - again - it seems li...
- Deal of the Week: Heart to Heart PunchYou're goin...
- New Deal of the week is this Hodgepodge Hardware s...
- Some art
- Birthday purses
- New Catty Survival Kits
- Here's big news - Stampin' Up! has offered a new, ...
- June club and workshop projects
- Deal of the Week: Big Shot Doctor's Bag You'll fe...
- Here are a couple of pictures of the last Hostess ...
- My little four-leaf clover; July 3rd
- What I did today
- July is a pretty exciting month at Stampin' Up! Th...
- ▼ July (14)