Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Catty Survival Kits


So I wanted to post a picture of the little 'New Catty survival kits' that I made for my club girls. I thought they deserved a little something to get them through those first rough days (nights?) with that lovely book! I got the idea from some brilliant person out in the bloggosphere, and I really need to start keeping better track of where I get my inspiration. I'll work on that. Anyhoo, I made a little notebook for sketching ideas, a tiny pad of post it notes (with a teeny paper buckle!), and included some tea, some chocolate and a little highlighter. It was fun to make them! I used an assortment of the new In Colours, which are growing on me, Tall Tales designer paper and the Animal Stories stamp set. Hope you like them, ladies!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Made by You Monday at Skip to My Lou