Thursday, July 2, 2009

What I did today



I thought I'd try making a couple of little purses, in preparation for my goodies (arriving Monday) that I'll use to make Ani's bday party invitations. So, I made these little purse cards. They're flat (not boxes like I thought I'd do) and make with almost entirely retired product - oh MAN am I going to miss that Rockabilly paper. If you have any extra kicking around... Anyway, I used Rockabilly designer paper, Riding Hood Red cardstock and black gros grain ribbon plus some velcro and a Rhinestone brad. They really need some embellishment on the front - especially the plain one, but I'm leaving it in anticipation of 'Just Jawin' Inside I used the 'Humor in High Heels' stamp set.

I think this will be my all-time most used birthday set, if only because of the sentiment - "I didn't forget your birthday, I'm just fashionably late." I've come to the conclusion that I should just stop making regular birthday cards and stick with belated birthdays only. Sigh.

Happy stampin'!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Made by You Monday at Skip to My Lou