Thursday, July 2, 2009
What I did today
I thought I'd try making a couple of little purses, in preparation for my goodies (arriving Monday) that I'll use to make Ani's bday party invitations. So, I made these little purse cards. They're flat (not boxes like I thought I'd do) and make with almost entirely retired product - oh MAN am I going to miss that Rockabilly paper. If you have any extra kicking around... Anyway, I used Rockabilly designer paper, Riding Hood Red cardstock and black gros grain ribbon plus some velcro and a Rhinestone brad. They really need some embellishment on the front - especially the plain one, but I'm leaving it in anticipation of 'Just Jawin' Inside I used the 'Humor in High Heels' stamp set.
I think this will be my all-time most used birthday set, if only because of the sentiment - "I didn't forget your birthday, I'm just fashionably late." I've come to the conclusion that I should just stop making regular birthday cards and stick with belated birthdays only. Sigh.
- ► 2010 (16)
- sneak peek?
- Sigh. Ani's birthday is over - again - it seems li...
- Deal of the Week: Heart to Heart PunchYou're goin...
- New Deal of the week is this Hodgepodge Hardware s...
- Some art
- Birthday purses
- New Catty Survival Kits
- Here's big news - Stampin' Up! has offered a new, ...
- June club and workshop projects
- Deal of the Week: Big Shot Doctor's Bag You'll fe...
- Here are a couple of pictures of the last Hostess ...
- My little four-leaf clover; July 3rd
- What I did today
- July is a pretty exciting month at Stampin' Up! Th...
- ▼ July (14)