Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sigh. Ani's birthday is over - again - it seems like the last one just finished. sigh again. Anyway, as is customary, I bit off more than I could chew with the cake - but isn't that a cute look on her face when she gets it! She wanted ROSES made of icing, and NOT from a store. Where on earth would she get that sort of attitude from, heavens I can't imagine!


I sure wish I could post a few pictures of the littles at the salon - what a day that was! They all got their nails, hair and makeup done with a few temp tatoos and body sparkles on the ears to boot. They all lined up for their glamour shots at the end and they are DARLING - I do not use that word lightly at all!

Now, on to the Thank you cards!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Made by You Monday at Skip to My Lou